Sunday 31 May 2015

'Writing is the most fun you can have by yourself'

The title of this post is from a quote by the late, great Terry Pratchett and one which has inspired me to start this blog. Although those of you with a dirtier mind might not agree with Terry's opinion, I for one think it is pretty spot on. Writing is the most fun you can have by yourself, except late night Netflix marathons, or eating Ben and Jerry's straight out the tub with a spoon, or an internet shopping order you had completely forgotten about arriving on a day you feel utterly rubbish... Ok Ok I'm getting carried away, back to the point.

My name is Emma Sanderson, I run a little online vintage boutique I shall post all the details of in a later post, and aside from my pets (horse, dog and kitten), I am obsessed with all things fashion and beauty. This blog will be my platform to review products, post new looks which me and my team at my vintage company are feeling, and generally ramble about things and people I adore.

Comments and feedback are always welcome, and any requests for product reviews I have not heard of will also be appreciated.

I hope you all enjoy
Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS